October 22, 2010

Trionfo Sobre la Enfermedad

Triumph Over Illness


I am allowed to go out into the world and be with people! But I have an oral exam today. Blech.  


On an unrelated note, Mary Poppins speaks Spanish. So does Burt:
CLICK HERE for Supercalifragilisticexpialodocious en Español

4 comments:

  1. Hi Honey,

    Very glad to hear you survived. Had no doubt that you would. Those nasty germs are no match for you. They know when they've been beat!

    Good luck on the exam, I have no doubt, there either, that you'll do just fine.

    Love you a whole big bunch!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i love you!! glad you are allowed out now... you definitely had too much time to sit around and think the last few days jaja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to complain, but I've read this entry about 15 times now. Your public awaits (with love of course!!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I did watch the Spanish version of Mary Poppins. So did Grandpa, it really looked odd. Would love to see the Israeli version. Bet it's just as odd in Hebrew or any other language. Fun though.

    Hugs and kisses,

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete