November 13, 2010

Finalllyyy, a Blog Update

Hello boys and girls!

I am sorry for being a terrible blogger recently. I could blame it on lack of Wifi during our excursion in Temuco, but really, I just kind of forgot to update for awhile. 

Anyway, we our officially in the Independent Study Project portion of the program. I am super stressed about this because I am not still not exactly sure of my research question, nor exactly how we are supposed to go about carry out our research. I feel like there is a ton to do, but at the same time I can't do very much until my research question is set in stone. So, I went to the beach today. (My work strategy is very different here in Chile than it is in the U.S..)

Jenn gets a surf lesson from our friend Mijahel

Woo-hoo! She's upright!

Jenn, me, and Mijahel. Don't be deceived by the wetsuit-- I did not surf, just wearing it for fun!

One would think I actually went surfing...

...but in fact, I spent most of my time playing with my beach dogs Sonny and Cher.

Who needs extreme sports when there are stray dogs to divert one's self with?

Mijahel, Jenn, me, and Sebastian. (With Sonny and Cher nearby as always.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Welcome back! You were missed. Good to see your smiling face. You may be stressed, but you and your friends look pretty relaxed. Guess that's what a day at the beach will do for you.

    Sonny and Cher look pretty good for strays. Someone must be taking good care of them.

    Love U,

    Grammy

    ReplyDelete